Tuesday, October 6, 2009

yours and my time starts...now!


beginning at the start. I have dreams for a new tomorrow. this is me seeing the need for change and me doing something about it.

+ c r e a t i v i t y +

I dislike it when people say they aren't creative. we have all been design and created int he image of God who is the essence of creativity. we all have it in us. it does come out in different ways though. as a designer (or professional artist), i feel that i should work with others to help bring out the creativity in others. i don't like the idea of hot designers sitting behind a desk looking down at the clients through thick rimmed glasses telling them whats what.
Not to discount the obvious talent that professional artists have but some people who ares qualified designers have the most amazing ideas locked inside them and imagine if designers unlocked these and helped bring them out and brighten them up? wow i will leave you with that for a bit...

I am hosting the first A L P H A + O M E G A artist community night this Thursday night. i am looking forward to the journey beginning. exciting, neon times are ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!! I love how diverse creativity is. I'm inspired by and so love visual creativity even tho' it's not the form that I find the easiest to express myself in...I tend towards more writing and dancing as my outlets.

    Oh and I think the day you chose to start your blog is THE BEST of the year!! (My birthday - haha) ;) Hope you don't mind me snooping thru your blog...

    ReplyDelete