Saturday, October 17, 2009

Do ya dare me to?

im thinking of doing a graffiti piece somewhere on my street. not like vandalism but just a pretty picture on a wall that already has graffiti on it. do yous guys dare me to?? i have butterflies just thinking about it!!!


this is a photo of the laneway that is near the wall that im thinking of painting. i think it will make the world a happier place. plan is to use brushes, no cans, and to do it in the middle of the night with a torch taped to my head miner styles.
now, im off to BOM to check the whether forecast for a dry night to run the shenanigans!
if i get mugged whilst trying to make to world a better place, you guys will know that i had the best intentions ok.

2 comments:

  1. So...did you do it? If not then I dare ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well a friend informed my that graffiti is in fact illegal and that i should get permission so now i feel less eager to do it.. but the good news is, someone saw this post and wants me to do the back fence of their house and possibly some rooms in their house! yay! now to get some designs down on paper.

    ReplyDelete