Monday, May 14, 2012

ny sneak street style shots

ok so my major disappointment of myself whilst me being here in nyc is not the fact that i got scammed by a bad beauty deal & accidentally paid WAYYYY to much [$500+] for a haircut (beware young padiwans thinking of travelling to nyc) at a tacky/bad salon. ALWAYS yelp review everything!

NO

i am so terribly and utterly shy at asking people to take their picture! so heres all you get! and sometimes the really hot people are so intimidating that i dont even want to do a sneaky! so this is some of the MANY cool outfits im seeing here on the street. lots of back view shots sorry. but seriously if you want good street style blogs i hopefully dont have to link you to them. they do this for a living for crying out loud. so all these are my photos... pls dont steal unless you ref me.
enjoy munchkins xxx

[CLICK TO VIEW LARGER]




 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment