Wednesday, June 9, 2010

verandah bags

oh deary me, its has been a while since i have written...

in my weekends and very short night-times at home i have been designing the encourage magazine, celebrating the 23rd annual "me" festival (my birthday) and perusing online shops (i am officially addicted) seriously! miss selfridge, asos, urban outfitters, forever21, topshop, LA vintage! i cant keep my eyes off them! i have only made one purchase though because i am saving for my holiday which is in precisely 12 days!

i have decided to share some of my findings and things to add to my wishlist... these are something i found yesterday on a site called needsupply.com




1 comment:

  1. Transparent / Translucent eyewear is going to hit our shores this spring / summer. For. Sure.

    ReplyDelete