Sunday, June 20, 2010

moreover...


so i heard a cool thing today that sparked my interest...
in the old bible theres a verse in exodus chap 31:1- 7 where it says how God specifically gave creative ability to this dude named Bezalel to design and work with wood and gold & silver. pretty cool right...

but its verse 6 that gets me... the bible says "Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him"

um so like i have been thinking about community lately and how it is the only hope for our society to operate in love and so that the poor are helped and everyone is leaning on each other (will go into my in-depth thoughts on this another time)
and today i realised the connection between brilliant design and art and how it comes when you have help. whether it is someone to give you creative feedback, encourage you or help you come up with the idea, some of my best work has come when i work with others help.

community + design = goodness

amazing things can be done. and i realised God thought of this thousands of years before i did.

2 comments:

  1. i love this alot! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Artsnoob I like the way you think ... or ... the way God thinks, you get what I mean.

    ReplyDelete