Monday, March 1, 2010

clock ya; clock ya.

it no secret... i love clocks.
i dont think there is a deep underlying meaning beneath it but i just like the way they look.
i like that they are practical and beautiful at the same time... not like a vase that is only practical sometimes. here is my favourite one that i own, it is gorgeous and i longed for it for a long time before purchasing it and it was then that my realisation that my love was there and it is a love and a collection that i will always have.
(if you are switched on you would have noticed the new addition to my blog recently the lime clock... i go the idea from Bloom cosmetics' blog. everytime i look at it i imagine that the citrus juices are making it work.)

and below is another clock i have bought. i have my eye on a massive KARLSSON one on ngv gallery shop and i imagine putting it in a small small room in my awesome apartment i am going to live in one day, just to accentuate the large-ness of it. here are some that are on my "one day" list...








1 comment:

  1. oh those clocks are lovely!
    so is your blog little lady!
    thanks for sharing your finds with us all!
    x x

    ReplyDelete