Friday, April 13, 2012

miss money penny

I have been saving for my trip to San Fran & NYC so this year i have been holding back on purchases! i know tough to imagine me doing that but can i tell you... since pulling back on the shopping (no ASOS outside work hours) I have been SO much more creative with my wardrobe!

So the rule was nothing new unless it was vintage (aka a one off and amazing) or a couple of things from Cotton On (the company i work for whose stuff is cheap anyways and i get discount)

I have made skirts out of bath mats, spray painted shoes, made necklaces, found the best vintage ever and RELLY worked my wardrobe for all its worth.

So here are a couple of pairs of shoes that i got from rubi shoes (cotton ons shoe store) for half price and.. ahem... re-appropriated with spray paint...


I would post allt he amazing vintage i found but i know what its like when you read blogs and they are all vintage and then you cant buy them yourself! so i'll wait and put them in outfit shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment