Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 Tattoo or Not 2 Tattoo?

it seems to bea trend amongst my friends and my imagination this last few months to employ the idea of arting on myself. not farting, arting. with ink. that will last a long time. otherwise known as a tattoo.
Several pros and cons with this concept and im afraid the pros and con list may be too even enough for me to actually ever do one. Until then i will continue to search for the perfect tattoo and location and timing. on our recent roadtrip we made our own in the car. I really like my fist's but need a bit more time to listify it with pros and cons. or maybe it's just time?


watercolour paint. done with the windows down squished in the back of a car and 100km winds coming in from both sides. (these are also the conditions where i painted H O L L Y)
i gave this one to my friend. i didnt tell him what i was doing so that was a surpirse. what a LOVEly surprise.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been intrigued by tattoos and yet I didn't want to ink myself until I found something I absolutely wanted and was sure I wouldn't regret. I finally decided on what I wanted when I turned 30 last year, but then had a few doubts if I really wanted to do it...so figured I'd sit it out a year to see if I still had the desire...waited til I turned 31 and by then I was sure - yep I'll do it. Only problem is, I was pregnant on my 31st b'day and so I now have to wait til baby is out *sigh* Oh well...it'll be worth the wait...looks like I'll be doing it when I'm 32 now :)

    ReplyDelete